- The only true God is the Triune God, three distinct persons - Father, Son, and Holy Spirit - in one divine being.
- The Bible is the true and inspired Word of God and the only way to know the true God.
- The Bible is the only source of spiritual life.
- We cannot get to Heaven by our own efforts.
- God has provided a way for us to get to Heaven. God sent Jesus, his only son, to die on the cross to take our sins away.
- God gives meaning and purpose to our lives through his love.
- God continues to strengthen us for daily life and builds us up through the Bible's message of Jesus and through the sacraments.
- These statements are only a brief summary of our teachings. For a more in depth look, follow this link.
- Share God's Word and sacraments with his people.
- Provide Christian education for the young.
- Share God's Word with the people of our community and the world.
- 1869 Church organized
- 1873 First church building dedicated
- 1888 Second church building dedicated
- 1891 Parsonage built
- 1894 1st school established
- 1896 1st Pipe organ installed
- 1900 New school dedicated
- 1910 Current church building dedicated
- 1911 Senior choir organized
- 1929 Present pipe organ dedicated
- 1941 New three room school constructed
- 1955 3 classroom addition added to school
- 1962 An additional 3 classroom added to school
- 1989 Sanctuary of church is redecorated
- 2007 Stained glass repaired
- 2013 Building on the Rock project began, old school demolished
- 2014 Dedication of Building on the Rock project